SMS Recurring reminders and more
In our latest newsletter we just announced some awesome new features. You asked for them, and we listened. So here they are:
SMSify always had the scheduling feature, but the recurring SMS feature is so flexible it allows you to schedule your messages with the following settings:
- Date and time (already available)
- Run (once, every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks, every month, every 2 months, every 3 months, every 6 months and every year)
- Run times (0 = forever, 1 default, up to 365 times).
2. Cancel active schedules
You might be asking yourselves, what happens if I want to cancel my existing scheduled SMS delivery? We have built a dashboard that displays all your active tasks in a grid. This page also allows you to delete all your active tasks. A preview image below:
3. Automatic Opt in and out
Many of you asked if SMSify supported Opt In and Out functionality (aka SMS filtering). The answer is Yes.
By default, SMSify will handle the following messages on long codes in accordance industry standards:
- STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, and QUIT will stop customers from receiving messages from your SMSify number.
- START and YES will opt customers back in to the messages coming from your SMSify phone number.
- HELP will return a message informing the customer that they can use the above commands to control the delivery of messages.
4. Massive prise cuts
Finally, we have reduced our prices - a lot! Go to our pricing page and surprise yourselves.
5. Promotional Video
You may or may not have seen our new and funny promo video, which describes the benefits and effectiveness of SMS technology. Have a look at it and tell us what you think!
Are there any specific features you'd like to see in SMSify? Send us feedback via this Website and we might make it happen before you know it!
We encourage you to have a look at our FAQ page, which may answer some of the questions you might have.
Until next time
— SMSify team